Welcome to The Cafe' Experience!

This is a site dedicated to my thoughts on coffee, one of my favorite subjects. Feel free to share your thoughts and comments. However, please refrain from any abusive or disrespectful language as it would taint the beauty of the coffee dialogue.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Illy Espressmente Cafe

Dear Illy Esspresmente Cafe,
Please open up more stores in the United States. The value of a true cup of espresso or latte is devalued by the chain starting with an "S" and ending with an "S". I had one large latte last week and the buzz still lingers. The perfection of the froth, the taste of the espresso cannot be compared to any chain store. It's obvious that there are real "chefs" preparing the coffee and taking pride in the work. I've long been a fan of Illy coffee beans and use them regularly to prepare my daily cup of Joe. But this cafe experience was like no other. And since I don't live in a bustling city like New York or Las Vegas (where I had my first encounter), I must dream of the day where an Illy Cafe opens up near me.

However, if you do live near an Illy Cafe, I urge you to go. Yes, it is a bit more pricey than the other guys...but definitely worth the experience.

My two cents for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment